The Village of Elida hired our civil engineering group to demolish its existing, 75,000-gallon water tower, originally constructed in the 1940’s and design a new, 500,000 gallon water tower. Their residential population for the Village is around 2,000 and the increased capacity was a necessity.
Funding for the project consisted of a loan from the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency. We assisted the Village in obtaining and administering the funds.
Our involvement in the project also included permits, bidding, and construction administration.